We now operate free phones at the following South Eastern train stations Bickley, Orpington, Chislehurst and New Eltham in partnership with Southeastern Railways.
We have gathered information tips from Abba Dart customers feedback, we hope these tips will help your journey be easier. We will be updating this page often, so please do check back.
- Call a cab firm not based at a train station. ABBA DART are NOT solely based at a train station which means that your car will be on time. If your journey requires a car on time like an early morning booking to the airport or a car going TO the station it is advisable to call a firm NOT based at a train station because they get busy with incoming trains and people at home waiting for a car get second priority.
- Minicab companies prioritise customers who have pre booked their cab. So pre book with as much notice as possible.
- Look out for signs on the back of minicab vehicles. All ABBA DART vehicles display an ABBA DART sign on the back of the cars, this is the easiest way to spot when your driver has arrived ensuring you can approach you car before the queues at the station rank do.
- Arrange to meet your cab around the 'corner' from the station to avoid it being taken by a passenger posing to be you. This is a common occurrence particularly during rush hour and the journeys are usually well under way by the time the driver realises and informs the control room.
- Give us your mobile number when you book so we can text you a booking confirmation, text you when your car is despatched and text you when your car has arrived with the vehicles number plate. ABBA DART have a state of the art system which can send out progress texts.