This refund policy is adopted by all clients of Abba Dart Ltd and will apply to all private hire vehicles, minicabs and minicabs as arranged on the customers behalf through Abba Dart Ltd.
PHV means Private Hire Vehicle but is used interchangeably with minicabs and means minicabs aswell.
Abba Dart Ltd is a trading name of Abba Dart Limited
- Web Bookings: - We will send the vehicle to meet you at the main pre-defined pick up points, subject to the aircraft arriving on schedule at the time specified on your booking form. The time you specified will be sent to the driver for reference, through the client of Abba Dart Ltd. The charge for the waiting time will be decided by clients of Abba Dart Ltd, by reference and consultation with Abba Dart Ltd, and will depend on the type of vehicle being used for the particular journey. Such queries should be made at the time of booking so as to avoid any subsequent disagreements.
- Telephone bookings: - After the flight has landed we allow 45 minutes free of charge for you to collect your baggage and make your way to the pre-defined pick up point to meet the driver. The charge for waiting time after the 45 minutes will be decided by clients of Abba Dart Ltd, by reference and consultation with Abba Dart Ltd, and will depend on the type of vehicle being used for the particular journey. Such queries should be made at the time of booking so as to avoid any subsequent disagreements.
- Fixed price journeys must not deviate from the drivers chosen route, any deviation will result in the journey reverting to a fare decided by consultation with Abba Dart Ltd, such consultation will occur with Abba Dart Ltd and their client. Abba Dart Ltd will decide the charge with their clients according to the additional mileage and delay caused by the passenger or by the prevailing traffic conditions.
- Abba Dart Ltd and their clients cannot be held responsible for any loss financial, professional, missed connection times, flights, trains due to the PHV not arriving at the pick-up address at the booked time due to adverse weather, traffic conditions, road traffic accidents or road closures or being given the wrong booking information by the customer or customer booked it online and got the booking reference but did not receive any confirmation from Abba Dart Ltd. [Customer must receive confirmation before the journey.]
- Normal luggage assumes that 1 medium suitcase and 1 piece of hand luggage 56 cm (H) * 45 cm (W) * 25 cm (D) (approximately 22 inches x 17.5 inches x 9.85 inches) per person, any luggage that the PHV cannot accommodate is the responsibility of the passenger.
- Any journey cancelled less than 24 hours prior to the booked time will result in a charge to the customers credit/debit card. The amount to be charged in such a situation will be decided by Abba Dart Ltd in consultation with its clients depending on the pick up distance/place/parking or other charges subject to a minimum of £25.00.
- There will be no charge made to the customer credit/debit card for any journey cancelled with more than 24 hours notice prior to the original booked time.
- Any journey booked where the passenger in unobtainable 30 minutes after the booked time will result in a charge to the customer's credit/debit card. The amount to be charged in such a situation will be decided depending on the pick up distance/parking or other charges subject to a minimum of £25.00.
- Journeys booked from airports, train stations and seaports the onus is on the passenger to locate the PHV driver and not the PHV driver to find the passenger, on booking any such journey we will give a definite pick up point that the passenger must locate, any failure on the passengers part to locate the PHV driver will result in a charge to the customer's credit/debit card. The amount to be charged in such a situation will be decided by Abba Dart Ltd in consultation with its clients depending on the pick up distance/parking or other charges subject to a minimum of £25.00.
- Any fouling of the PHV by any passenger will result in a charge of a minimum of £25.00, depending on the severity of the fouling.
- Abba Dart Ltd (on behalf of its client and subsequent driver) will prosecute any person who causes damage to any PHV booked through or arranged through Abba Dart Ltd.
- The driver has the right to refuse any passenger that he feels may be a threat to him/herself or vehicle.
- The material contained in this website is provided for general information only and does not constitute acceptance of any booking that may be made. We accept no responsibility for loss which may arise from reliance on information contained in this site or from any PHV bookings made on this site.
- It is your responsibility to inform Abba Dart Ltd if you could not locate the PHV driver or if you changed your journey or if you missed the flight, ferry, cruise etc. failure to do so will lead to Abba Dart Ltd charging you for the transfer. If you inform Abba Dart Ltd. of the new details at least 24 hours before the booking time we will have amended the transfer details, through updating our clients.